Your Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) & Process Products
Vendor-managed inventory (VMI) is a lean strategy in which the supplier is responsible for supply and management of the identified parts. A successful implementation requires planning and integration between the manufacturer and the supplier.
Many suppliers to manufacturing companies offer their version of VMI today. However, few VMI Program providers can offer the experience and turnkey operation supplied by Process Products. Our customized program will ensure that employee productivity is maximized, while lowering consumable part costs and improving overall company profitability.
Dedicated Account Management
- Process Products uses a skilled VMI Material Handler that works directly with you, and is responsible for keeping your fastener, hardware, electronic component, and miscellaneous supply bins fully stocked with your program parts. This is a proven and effective means to ensure the correct amount of inventory is always available as needed.
- For every VMI customer Process Products has a skilled and experienced Program Manager that provides not only management overview of your program, but also back-up service in the event your VMI Material Handler is unavailable. Our PM’s receive regularly scheduled training that includes documented information to ensure your VMI program is not interrupted.
Process Products VMI Program BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMER’S
- Increased Sales
- Improved Service to Customers
- Higher Service Levels
- Increased Information Transparency
- Improved Inventory Turnover
- Shorter Lead Times
- Reduced Administrative Effort/Costs
- Reduced Costs
- Decreased Stock-Outs
- Decreased Inventory Carrying Costs
- Decreased Inventory Write-Offs
- Decreased Write-Downs